August 05 - August 06, 2022
Call for details
The Midwest’s Largest Flea Market is open Friday, August 5th and Saturday, August 6th for an extended Weekend Market!
– Friday, August 5, 8am – 4pm
– Saturday, August 6, 8am – 4pm
– Hourly Door Prize Giveaways (Friday & Saturday) @ Information Booth
– Mother/Daughter Look-a-Like Contest (Friday & Saturday) @ Gate 1
– The Shisphewana Antique Market and Shipshewana Swap Meet will also be open on Saturday, August 6th for an amazing day of shopping opportunities!
The Shipshewana Flea Market is a do-not-miss Hoosier tradition with nearly 700 booths in an open-air market covering 40 acres.
Vendors offer a variety of products and truly have something for everyone – fresh seasonal produce, crafts, home decor, quirky novelties, dollar items, clothes, garden decor, antiques, cleaning supplies, beauty essentials, paper goods, jewelry, snacks, tools, accessories, games, books, toys, furniture, baked goods, signs, silk flowers, t-shirts, pet supplies, As Seen on TV products, party supplies, dip mixes, doll clothes, and everything in between. Open rain or shine. There are food courts, a sit-down restaurant and rest areas throughout the market.
General parking is $5 per vehicle.
Shipshewana Flea Market
345 S Van Buren St
Amish Country, Northern Indiana