South Bend Cubs Baseball
April 11 - September 10
These Cubs are a High-A affiliate of the big league squad. South Bend is the closest Chicago Cubs farm team in terms of proximity to the big club, and has been recognized as one of the best ballparks in the Minor League. The kids will enjoy the Family Fun Zone, including slides, inflatables and a splash pad.
See the Cubs schedule here
The Cubs schedule features a wide variety of promotions and giveaways during the season. Here are those you can expect to see regularly:
- Triple Play Tuesday: This deal includes a ticket, jumbo hot dog and 24-oz. fountain soda for $13 if you purchase in advance of gameday. Tickets must be purchased 24 hours before the game. Tuesdays also include Tail Wagging Tuesday, where fans can bring their dog to the game. Owners do have to sign a waiver prior to entry.
- Giveaway Wednesday: Fans will receive a South Bend Cubs apparel or collectible item on these days (with certain exclusions).
- Thirsty Thursday: Featuring 16-oz. domestic drafts beer and 24-oz. fountain sodas for $2 all game.
- Fantastic Friday Fireworks: Yep, every Friday where there’s a home game there will be fireworks afterward.
- Spin to Win Saturday: Nine fans during each game will have a chance to spin the prize wheel to win one of six prizes, including a 50-inch TV, an iPad and more.
- Sunday FUNday: Come early for a special autograph session with South Bend Cubs players and play catch on the field before the game.